This menswear Runway Your Way takes its inspiration from one of Dean and Dan Caten’s super cool looks in their dsquared2 Fall/Winter 2012 collection that premiered in January at the Men’s Milan Fashion Week. It’s a relatively laid-back ensemble for the runway with just enough polish that makes it both fashion-forward and easily wearable for any guy. Here’s how to make this style your own.
- Four-pocket nylon jacket in Brown ($98, gap.com)
- Cotton v-neck sweater in Yellow Heather ($39.95, gap.com)
- Slim-straight destroyed in Dark Wash ($45, hollisterco.com)
- 1MX extra slim-fit cotton stretch shirt in white ($59.50, express.com)
- Black leather belt ($29.95, gap.com)
- Narrow silk tie – solid in Eastern Red ($39.90, express.com)
- Chelsea boots in Black ($128, express.com)