Runway Your Way: Rachel Zoe
by Steph Richter
Spring is in the air! So begins the hunt for summer internships and jobs, so why not try Rachel Zoe’s look on the traditional business attire? Her spring 2012 collection features lots of blazers and cream-colored attire, so if you need some inspiration check it out. If it’s still too cold for shorts, try it with a white business pant.
- Silence & Noise Boyfriend Blazer: $78, Urban Outfitters
- Shorts With Front Bib: $39.90, Zara
- Ruffle Front Cami: $15.80, Forever 21
- Enclose-56 Shoe: $49, Piperlime
- Emory Foldover Clutch: $65, Fossil