by Bronte Jagodzinski
As winter approaches, it’s easy to find ourselves in a clothing slump as we continuously reach for our cozy Uggs every morning. But this winter, why not take a cue from the brothers behind Dsquared2 and step outside your comfort zone?
In this look from their Fall 2012 show, Dan and Dean Caten take a fairly basic outfit and turn it up a notch with layers and a pair of subtle, yet powerful printed pants. They further the impact by adding unexpected colors, graphics and textures to common apparel items, making them pop. So this winter, experiment mixing various outfits instead of dragging yourself into a fashion freeze!
Here’s how to get this look for less:
- Chambray Shirt in Denim (Forever21): $28
- Staring at Stars Fringe Sweater (Urban Outfitters): $59
- Geometric Print Burgundy Pants (H&M): $50
Wild-Stripe Messenger Bag (Nasty Gal): $65
- Skinny Leather Belt in Black (Urban Outfitters): $15
- Pointed Faux Suede Pumps in Black (Forever21): $20
- Quay Retro Sunglasses in Black (Nordstrom): $38