by Bronte Jagodzinski
As Thanksgiving approaches to kick off the winter season, it is time to start thinking about what you will wear to upcoming holiday parties. What better way to spice up your look than with one of fall’s hottest trends: brocade. Balmain is a well-known Parisian house that consistently delivers dramatic, affluent high fashion, and is no different this fall with its embellished frocks and brocade patterns. While you begin to formulate your outfits, try adding some drama to your event attire with one of these brocade pieces, inspired by Balmain’s Fall 2012 look.
- BDG Brocade-Chain High-Rise Legging (Urban Outfitters): $39
- Current/Elliot Skinny Stretch Ankle Jeans in Vintage Indigo Brocade (Nordstrom): $143
- Carla Dress (BB Dakota): $70
- Floral Brocade Skirt (Forever21) $20
- Brocade Ankle Pants (Forever21) $23
- Jeffrey Campbell X UO Foxy Brocade Heel (Urban Outfitters) $150